Sunday, October 15, 2006

Product Review: Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream.

It was alright.

What, I have to say more than that? OK then.

Smell: Nice and clean.

Texture: Smooth. Not too oily, but viscous enough to get a good spread.

Initial thoughts: Not bad, definitely a winter and not a summer product.

I accompanied the application with a light spray of Decleor Original eu de toilette. I was concerned that any heavier scent might interact with the smell of the cream in a way that would produce something a little bit too funky (not in the good sense of the word).

Final thoughts: You know, not bad at all. Skin felt soft and happy. Not sure I would buy it myself, althoughI may revisit this later in the winter. Could be useful as an emergency 'comfort cream'; it reminded me of a lighter version of Decleor's "Keep Comfort Calming Nourishing Cream". One to put on my chanukah wish list.

7/10

No comments: